Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy
Comprehensive Treatments for a Balanced Body
How Does BHRT Work?
Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy (BHRT) helps men and women manage aging and its negative impacts. Hormones can profoundly impact how we feel and how our bodies function. As we age, hormones naturally change and decline, often leading to hormone deficiencies and unpleasant symptoms. Bioidentical hormone replacement therapy serves to replenish hormones to an optimal level to reverse many of the unfavorable effects of hormone decline.
Unlike conventional hormones, bioidentical hormones are chemically identical to those produced by your body, providing optimal balancing and safety. Depending on your hormone levels, our physicians will prescribe bioidentical hormones tailored to your body’s needs. Over the period of therapy, the bioidentical hormones will help return your body’s hormones to their normal level, combating symptoms like fatigue, decreased sex drive, and moodiness. Balanced hormones can also help prevent diseases down the line, such as osteoporosis, heart disease, diabetes, memory loss, and others.
Bioidentical hormones can be custom compounded in various forms. Your medical provider will help you determine the best options for you specifically.
- Topical gels or cream
- Sublingual tablets or troches
- Subcutaneous injections
- Hormone pellet insertion
- Intramuscular injections
How Does BHRT Benefit Men?
Testosterone is the most important androgen (male hormone) in men. What many people do not know is that testosterone production in men has decreased significantly since the 1920s. What are the reasons for this recent decline? No one can say for sure, but studies indicate that the average man’s testosterone is 25% lower than in the 1980s.The escalating amount of chemicals being released in the environment is thought to be part of the problem, as these toxins are disrupting the endocrine system. Endocrine Disruptors such as phthalates, BPA, and dioxins, pose a threat to men’s health as they interfere with testosterone production.
Optimal Testosterone levels can offer the following health benefits:
- Better memory
- Increased Energy and Stamina
- Increased Lean Muscle Mass
- Less belly fat
- Increased Sex Drive
- Greater sense of well being
- Lowered risk of Disease
- Improved Sleep
- Improved Skin Elasticity
Key points on testosterone therapy from Dr. Abraham Morgentaler, leading testosterone expert and Urologist from Harvard Medical School:
- Many people have long believed that levels decline as a natural consequence of advancing age, and that therefore there is nothing we can or should do about it…That’s like telling a middle-aged person that since vision typically deteriorates with age, there’s no point in prescribing glasses—or that we shouldn’t treat atherosclerosis to prevent heart attacks, because it too is an age-related phenomenon. It just doesn’t make sense!
- Millions of men needlessly suffer from low sex drive, loss of energy, and diminished enthusiasm for life—because of low levels of the male hormone testosterone.
- Testosterone is more than a ‘male sex hormone.’ It is an important contributor to the robust metabolic functioning of multiple bodily systems. Testosterone stimulates and maintains muscle and bone growth, for example—many men don’t realize that low T puts them at increased risk for osteoporosis with advancing age. It also stimulates red blood cell production, helping to prevent anemia. Testosterone levels are reduced in type 2 diabetes and metabolic syndrome; therapy with testosterone in these conditions can reduce LDL cholesterol, blood sugar, glycated hemoglobin, and insulin resistance.
- Men with low T die earlier than those with normal T. That alone is ample reason to take notice.
- Over the last decade, Dr. Morgentaler, through extensive research and published studies, has busted the testosterone replacement-prostate cancer myth- and has even provided evidence that it is safe for men at high risk for cancer.
For more information you can read Dr. Morgentaler’s book “Testosterone for Life”
How Does BHRT Benefit Women?
New Vitality Medical Women’s Program Benefits
HIGHER ENERGY LEVELSWhen hormone levels are balanced energy levels improve. Fatigue can be due to many factors, including low levels of hormones, adrenal fatigue, under-active thyroid, poor nutrition, and sleep disturbances.
ELIMINATE HOT FLASHES & NIGHT SWEATSReplenishing the body with estrogen is the most effective treatment for eliminating hot flashes and night sweats.
CARDIOVASCULAR DISEASE PREVENTIONEstrogen improves heart function, insulin sensitivity, endothelial function (the inside lining of blood vessels), and is associated with decreases in total and LDL (bad) cholesterol.
IMPROVED SKIN ELASTICITYEstrogen influences the suppleness of the skin, by promoting collagen production.
HEALTHIER BONESEstrogen influences the absorption of calcium and provides protection from bone loss and osteoporotic fracture. Improper absorption of calcium can cause bones to become porous, lose their density, and become more breakable.
IMPROVED LIBIDO AND SEXUAL HEALTHWhen the ovaries decrease production of estrogen and testosterone, libido can decline. Hormonal supplementation can restore sexual desire and function.
WEIGHT LOSSHormone deficiencies exacerbate metabolic imbalances, making it easier to gain weight. Hormone supplementation can improve metabolism, making it easier to lose weight.
IMPROVED SLEEP PATTERNSHormone imbalance can cause disturbed sleeping patterns that include waking up many times during the night or difficulty falling asleep. When hormones are balanced, accurate signals go to the brain to regulate sleep cycles.
HEALTHIER EMOTIONAL BALANCEAnger, anxiety, depression, and sadness are all influenced by hormone fluctuation. When hormones are balanced, moods can become more stable
Who Is Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy For?
Almost all men and women, over the age of 35, start to deal with hormone imbalances that can affect you in different ways. The decline of hormones is a natural process that happens as we age, but that doesn’t mean you simply have to put up with the symptoms. Menopause symptoms, weight gain, decreased sex drive and fatigue are just some of the symptoms that bioidentical hormone replacement therapy can help.
You might be a good candidate for bioidentical hormone replacement therapy if any of the following symptoms are significantly impacting your daily life:
- Weight gain
- Brain fog
- Hot flashes
- Memory loss
- Decreased sex drive
- Trouble sleeping
- Hair loss or thinning
- Decreased muscle strength
- Moodiness and anxiety
- Vaginal dryness
- Dryer skin
- Muscle or joint pain
- Irregular periods or heavy periods
I have been able to lose weight again, my skin has cleared up, I have more energy, my sex drive has improved, and I simply feel better!Sharon N.
Age 53, Duluth, GA
Since starting the program at New Vitality Medical Institute I’ve found that I have much more energy and stamina, I sleep like a baby, and I am in better physical shape than I ever have been. I have more energy and focus than the 30-year-old pilots that I work with. They all want to know what I am doing.Johnathan S.
Age 58, Atlanta, GA
Begin Your Wellness Journey for Only $199
We are Atlanta’s Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy Experts and we offer a comprehensive and preventative approach to managing the aging process.
Only $199 gets you started.
For $199 you will receive extensive, comprehensive lab testing (over 80 blood tests), not just a simple hormone panel. Our lab testing includes in-depth hormone levels, thyroid, adrenals, specific vitamins, sugar levels, cholesterol profile, inflammation markers, cancer markers, heart disease markers, blood counts, and more. After we get your results back, you will have a one-on-one meeting with one of our hormone-specialized providers to review the results and customize a plan and protocol specifically for you.
(RETAIL VALUE= $2,500)
Aging is inevitable, how you age is not. Start your journey to a younger you today!