Botox & Facial Fillers
Rejuvenate Your Face
At New Vitality Medical, our trained, certified, and experienced providers offer personalized treatments to renew and replenish the face. We offer Botox®, injectables, and fillers to men and women in Atlanta, GA so they can regain their beauty and confidence. Our services are concierge-style, and we cater to all our patients' needs and wants. Your provider will partner with you to develop customized long- and short-term treatments to satisfy your goals and desires.
Safe & Effective Fillers for a Beautiful Face
Our injectables include:
- Sculptra: Sculptra is used to restore facial fat loss and fill skin indentations, hollow eyes, and sunken cheeks.
- Restylane: Restylane comprises hyaluronic acid, a naturally occurring acid that provides volume and fullness and reduces wrinkles and folds.
- Juvéderm: Juvéderm is an injectable filler that contains hyaluronic acid and makes faces appear smoother and supple.
- Radiesse: Radiesse is comprised of a calcium hydroxyapatite substance that fills the face and lips.
- Kybella: Kybella contains deoxycholic acid that tightens the chin by reducing fat cells.
How Do Botox® Injections Work?
Botox® provides smoother, softer, and more beautiful skin by relaxing facial muscles and reducing activity. It stops nerve impulses from reaching the muscles to cease activity. Botox® is a natural protein and is approved by the FDA. Most procedures are completed in as little as 15 minutes and are painless, so you can return to your daily activities right after treatment. You should see results that last up to half a year within a few days after injection.
What Treatments Are Right for Me?
Botox® and other facial fillers may be right for you if you want to eliminate wrinkles and folds in your face and make your skin smoother. Common targets of injectables and facial features include the area around the eyes and frown and laugh lines. Both men and women are suitable candidates for Botox®. If you have bags, thinning skin, or fine lines, we will gladly discuss our fillers and injectables with you and determine if they can help you.